Thread: Bait sites
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcan View Post
Put up your fence & carry on… I saw 10 people talking on cell phones while driving their cars & some guy riding a motorcycle with no helmet. If all we had to do was rat people out, we'd be on the phone all day long.

I think in a civilized society all citizens should have some concern for seeing the laws upheld.

I don't report all the law breaking I see (If i see someone talking on their cell and driving, I like to lay on the horn for them) but do help the authorities out sometimes and they are very thankful for it.

"Bait sites" Are you talking about Bear bait sites left out like everyone is assuming? Or are they sites for baiting other wildlife?

Once I found what was left of a pile of grain near a tree stand. I took a picture. I was there again two days later and the pile had been added to. I took a picture and gave this info and pictures to F&W. They tracked the guy down and he said he had put out bait for his trail cams but had stopped baiting when bow season opened and he was bow hunting from the stand.

Then F&W showed him the pictures and dates and was he surprised. He was convicted and I got some $ from report-a-paocher.

Archery Sept. 1 - Oct. 31 Muzzleloader and Crossbow Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 Rifle Nov. 25 - Nov. 30

...And HIS kingdom shall have no end...