Thread: gst/hst
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_bassman View Post
lol wow ur payin sum 1 10 g,s 4 a charter trip . in bc yet.... wow that is the dumbest this i ever read or heard ... u must be out ur mind how londg is it 4 .. 1 year lol .. 10,gs lol ... u can fish in mexico for marlin and way better fish .. 4 cheaper .. 125$ a day 3 people playa del carmin resort .. mexico .. i caught a 217 pound marlin ... a wack load of yellow tuna ..lots of 20+ durado,s ... i did not even have a rod on the trip with me .. they suppiled em ... u go there.. theres a whole dock lined with chart boats ... way cheap to ...WOW 10.000 4 A CHARTER TRIP .. HE MUST HAVE SEEN U COMMIN
Bassman, He didn't say how many people were in his group or what level of service they are getting. 4 guys $2,500 a piece(As a example), sounds extremely reasonable to me. As for high end Deep sea, my quote today was $15,000 for 5 guys on a live aboard boat 3.5 days of fishing 100 miles off the coast of Mexico. Now this is with one the best charter operators in the world and we will be looking for 300# plus Tuna.

Take a look at these guys. Now this is expensive. But for some, well worth the $$$$. A excellant operation aimed at extremly upper end clients.

http://www.kingpacificlodge.com/rates.cfm
Close to $30,000 for week based on double occupancy if you wished.

We fish many of the same runs of fish they do. I looked at that area when I was thinking about purchasing the Lodge. Nice area.

Jamie