View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryley View Post
Lol you are so far off i tossed my cookies. I personally have no idea how a guy gets a charge out of long distance shooting of any weapon. In my eyes its lazy. I think youd find few guys are actually impressed by what i classify as stunting. Its a sad and pathetic way of spendingyour time
In the field. Enjoy your shooting....ill enjoy my hunting
Some people call any kind of hunting stunting, and some simply say its inhumane.
there is a level of what is right and wrong in everyone's eyes, but because one person likes something does not give another a right to run them down for it.
Like I stated before, there are some that even think that compound bow hunting is lazy, and that hunting with a modern rifle is lazy.
Your idea of hunting is not all that is right and good on some other hunters' eyes either, that is why we have opinions.
When you start telling someone that their idea is wrong and your's is right,
it quits being a discussion and turns into an argument, which this thread did a very long time ago.

Cat

Last edited by catnthehat; 05-18-2012 at 05:45 PM.