View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 02:00 PM

Talking

that's ok BSJ. I mean.. Oooops. BBJ. you can deny that I drink MGD and Moosehead.. but hey.. Its better to drink moosehead than to give it .....

Plus..... I think that rice beer is making you hallucinate... Thinking and claiming you can cast over fort sask trout pond. Some of us keep it real.. And some of us dream. Am I right? Am I right? Lol BBJ....sloooooow doooown before i ship you to Kenyaaaaaaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADJOHN View Post
Nothin wrong with Busweiser or Kokanee . Better then that crap canadian or corona.

At least we are manly enough to fish more then just manitoba . And you sir probably drink that Coors Icetea .

Back to the thread before im a Thread derailing terrorist , Booze and boats bad bad bad idea . Being in a boat takes a persons full attention , and drinking or doing drugs will greatly increase your chance of something real bad happening . Not sure about you but I value my life , and will save the booze for when I get home or to camp .

You dont drink and drive , well maybe you do , but being incontrol of a Boat is no diffrent then having a beer in your hand driving down the highway .

If you have your boaters opperator card , you will have taken the course and would know the above answers already .

BE SMART BOOZING AND BOATING DONT MIX .