View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:14 AM

Default N.S.River Hookers

Hi Guys;
I was down to the river at Legends Golf Course last night for a couple of hours.Unfortunately the fish were not biting.
While I was there,a couple of vehicals pulled into the area,and it became very clear in a short period of time that the occupants were hookers with johns looking for a secluded spot.
I know a lot of members on this board fish in this area and bring their kids with them to play.
Just for the hell of it,I wandered around the area for awhile and found 3 used condoms and 2 syringes in the low bushes.I always have latex gloves in my vehical so I picked up these condoms,and syringes and got rid of them in a safe manner before some young child got ahold of them.
I spoke to the RCMP in Strathcona County this morning about this filthy problem.They are aware of it and they would like us to write down the licence plates, colour and make of vehical and give them a phone call.She(RCMP Officer) assured me that they would send someone right away.The call would be treated as a high priority call.
Also give the RCMP a call if people are drinking in the area.This is another problem in this area.
RCMP phone number,Strathcona Division 780-467-7741
If you have a cell phone,put it on speed dial.Lets take back our recreational areas and make it safe for our children and fellow fishermen/fisherwomen.
Cheers
Rainbow