View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soreneck Racing View Post
Actually the range is not open yet . . . we still need to agree to and sign the lease agreement (according to our lawyer Phil North-he sat in front of me and those were his words), for all intents and purposes though it will be open soon.

And Winger, nope there was no public apology during or after their "recess" to alderman Mauro or Wickersham. The apology may come later in the meeting, but it will still be too late. I do not believe for a moment that the mayor is a friend of the LFGA and I am not so sure on Alderman Ellis either.

The 2016 early closure date was a backhanded move by those that made the proposal and I believe was unexpected by the LFGA executive.

We do need to move our range, but I am sure it will be a difficult process and one that involves lots of NIMBY issues (not in my back yard), where it will go will be a challenge. Ideally a coulee facing the west would be good, so the ever present wind is at our backs when shooting. Now we need to raise some big bucks for the land purchase.
Well im glad that we get to keep it for the mean time. I over heard a good comment regarding ellis and dodic. If you were to take ellis' skin off his body you would see dodics outline inside. I am sure that the remarks from dodic this meeting will hurt his next election campain. I know you cant trust council but you should be able to have a little trust and to out-right lie less then 2 minutes of what was said, thats bad.