View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylynx View Post
I have been around long enough to see how these dog and pony shows with Fish and Wildlife operate.

There is an election coming up and the govermnent civil servants have to show what a good job they doing because the year end is at the end of April.
Budget time in an election year. OMFG. Gotta look good.

Like has happened so many times before the fish cops go out and find a token Injun to sacrifice. Don't worry about my pard, the federal government will give him a free lawyer at whitie's expense.

Then the media is called out, and a great big story is thrown on the public.

In a week, my pard is back netting again, and is supplying the guys who did not get caught.

No names are yet mentioned .......so close to an election.

As you children get older you will see this stuff over and over again.
This is absolutley ridiculous! You obviously know nothing about this! "Dog and Pony show"? Really, how about kudos to the investigators for sticking with this long enough to catch the bad guys?

You think this has anything to do with the election? Absurd! Stupid actually! The kind of crap you are suggesting is reserved for the politicians, not street level civil servants!

"Token Injun". Are you serious? Thats how you think? Sad!

I know that this forum is meant to toss ideas and thoughts around but when they are as stupid as yours you should keep them to yourself!