View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
although I can feel chubb wincing as he reads this, it really was/is too important a deal to be a one off, maybe we can have more organizers for the next one,cant see someone doing a better job than he did though. I really hope we can do it again. There are a bunch of kids running around with some great never to be forgotten memories, and one little girl whos probably still running around trying to wear off 10 sugars and a hot chocolate! I bet that was a crazy bus ride home, all those kids hopped up on sugar hot dogs and chocolate!!!!
Thanks very much WC, very kind of you to say. The fact remains it was a joint effort of many generous people for 1 cause. The cause to expose the children to a day of fun and smiles with a introduction to a sport that needs young anglers to carry on the tradition.

YOU ALL PUT ON A FIRST CLASS SAFE EVENT, ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. NOTHING PRODUCES GOOD RESULTS LIKE JUST DOING IT, SITTING ON YOUR HANDS OR BEOTCHING IS JUST A SLOW DEATH. I THANK YOU ALL AND I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE.

Just talked to a club exec and picture review is taking place right now, hopefully with a release tomorrow