View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 11:59 PM

If they say send the money western union to habibe muhammaraustaven then its probably totally legitimate.
Buy seriously. What ever info you have received, head to your local td branch and pass it on. They have money and resources to take whoever it is down.

I had something similar happen to me last year. I got a call from mastercard card services division asking to verify my card and security number. The caller id Florida and a Florida number. When i called back I just got voice mail for card services. Figured it a little strange.so called up mbna mastercard and asked of they had a branch in Florida. The girl, a little puzzled, said.yes we do. I asked if they would.be calling me for any reason from Florida. She then asked if i got a call asking to confirm my card number. I said.yes and she asked if i actually gave it, which I didn't. Apparently, they had received many calls from proper.who actually did give their number. I gave her the phone number and she thanked me.for it, most people had deleted the number before they got ripped off.

If it sounds fishy it probably is. Call td, pass on the info and let them sort it out. There may be a sucker born every day, but you don't need to be one of them lol