View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory3006 View Post
I used to live in Kelowna and know that there is some shady stuff goes on there. One customer at a sporting goods store in Kelowna noticed a unique gun on the shelf, looked like one he had turned in, went home got his receipt from the RCMP for said weapon and surprise, the serial numbers matched the store owner called the RCMP and they said he has the receipt for it, therefore it's his gun give it to him. Also I had a family member commit suicide 3 years ago with one of his guns, the police confiscated that (8mm Mauser) and another shotgun (Winchester Hammerless 12 Ga) and before we could request them back, they were "destroyed". Three months later those exact guns (the registration stickers peeled off) showed up as a private sale to one of the guys my Dad has coffee with every morning . That detachment is terrible and yes they do keep the scopes and furniture or anything of value off turned in guns, my old bosses wife used to work at the RCMP station there and he was the recipient of many such things. It's not just happening there, they are the largest organized crime ring in Canada.
Have you made a written complaint anywhere? (obviously not to the Kelowna detachment)

If not, why not may I ask?