View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar270 View Post
As you say Bradley, the law can be interpreted different ways. I have never seen a ruling on what exactly that supervision means.I had a guy take the gun for a walk last week. He literally grabbed it and started walking away towards the railing. How does that fall into the ruling?

As far as store policy, you are right, and I do not expect the associate to break store policy. I do not give the associates a bad time over it either. I do choose to take my business somewhere else. If these box stores are so busy they can't take the time to deal with a tire kicker who doesn't have a PAL, well then I guess my taking my business elsewhere isn't going to hurt them, but it might keep the guy who treats me well in business.
Keep in mind that at times there can be 40 or 50 people standing at that counter. This keeps the tire kickers away so guys like you can get up and have a look at what you came for. There are all kinds of folks that just want to hold a gun because they play tour of duty on play station. By asking them for a PAL that gets eliminated. It helps everyone that way.