View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
They're numbers. They speak for themselves.

Uh, huh. You left out the important distinction that Montana starts with an "M" while Alberta starts with an "A". I offer that subtle distinction for you in case you even find yourself backed into a corner and running out of apple pie. You could try that as a last resort.

It's the same with New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Maine, Vermont, Oregon, Wyoming, Minnesota, Idaho and Washington - for openers.

Instead of grasping at straws to support your ideology, do some research. I mentioned a book "More Guns, Less Crime". All your objections are debunked there (and elsewhere).
Grasping at straws.. really... I've asked you to show me the proof. I've given you the opportunity to prove me wrong. The data you've shown is embarrassing as it shows you do not truly understand how to conduct comparative research. I honestly really want to believe you but just can't at this point. You've pretty much picked out states that don't have large population centers over a 1MM, again making that data say what you want. Show me data of cities, not states, as that's where most of us live.