View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:38 PM

Hey same problem right over here!!
Bought my hammer at cabelas practiced lots and same thing. Supposedly it was setup by the guy. I just couldnt get consistent accuracy even after paying close attention to my form and so on. I'm new to compound bows but I started to look at the bow more closely and noticed it was out of whack! When looking down the length of the bow the arrow stuck way out to the left.
Neither the sight or the rest was even close to center with the string. So i moved it all into place (the rest ended up being almost as far over as it could go). But when i tried shooting it my arrows were almost flying sideways. Figured it out my fletching was hitting the slider strings(i dont know the technical name). So turned my cock feather out and it now shoots a hundred times better but still isnt quite right.
Definitely recommend taking your bow to a good bowtech. It will save alot of frustration. I'm gonna do that with mine before next fall. Good luck just wanted to let you know your not the only one having issues with that kind of bow.