Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Foss View Post
Shooooo Troll. at the end of that paragraph I stated that the point of what I had just said was to exemplify that if someone makes a rule there will always be people who oppose it. And your bolded statements in the second paragraph do not support you trying to call me out. actually support mine as my stance has always been " it isnt so simple for someone to say its closed" there are other factors, hurdles, arguments, decisions, and commitments that have to be considered. What exactly those things are, i do not know and neither do any of us. as like i said I am not a board member of sawt so I wouldnt know. but I tried to exemplify what some of these things may be. maybe the example i gave wasnt an issue. but maybe there was some other issue that I havent thought of yet.

seriously horse, throughout the course of this thread you have displayed some issues comprehending tone and tense of a discussion or statement. This is a common problem of discussions made via a keyboard as opposed to the old fashion person to person. Next time you are in town drop me a line and I will take you for a pint and we will take care of some of these comprehension issues regarding my posts. as for the other individuals who you may or may not have missed the tone or tense, well thats on them to address and not me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Foss View Post
additionally if you take one post out of a discussion you can twist anything any way you want. if you look through the following posts and discussions it can be shown what my intent of that post was. journalists make a very good living out of picking and choosing quotes and leaving out the rest of the conversation.
I had a whole message written out but thought what the heck i already said it once.So I will just reply to the last post. I have no problem comprehending the written word and I'm sure you don't either I'm sure you did a lot of reading in school engineering is a hard go I'm sure you read a lot about the danfoss group your reason for using the name. As far as going for a pint we know you don't drink.You were doing ok till you talked about taking Gus fishing that boat screwed you up again pack it in B - - - -........