Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
Ive already addressed Dan Foss's post but to review
Im saddened that sawt members would put a small cash prize over the fish.
The president of the sawt stood before the WU members at the last WU meeting and claimed he stepped down becasue of Conflicts of Interests
The suggestion that the people who So CALLED ARE IN THE KNOW wont answer here and will do so at the meetings they announce is completely ridiculous.....i went to that meeting......did you 2?

good luck hunting

No i did not go, i have been hunting,

Also i only skimmed over some posts !

I fish that tournament which has been held around the same time every year , there has been quit a few times the tournament has been won outside of the river , there has been quit a few times the river is unfishable because it looks like chocolate milk, this is why i dont wanna get involved on this thread , the sawt president should not be evan brought up in this thread , it is legal to fish the river for everyone , so why shpuld the tourment suffer , if for one second u think every tournament fisher man doent care about the fish, for one stop the poachers at the spill way they are hurting the fishery way more than the sawt ever will!!!!
Chub, why dont u become the president of the sawt, you dont fish tournaments, u love walleye fishing , we could use a guy like u around the trail, ( im serious) , plus u also could actually see how many fish die , i would bet it is 1000 times less than the fish being poached!! Seriously think about !

Jason