Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl2 View Post
I wasn't running my mouth at all, you just seemed so against the protection of spawning fish that i didn't, and still don't know where you are coming from. You seem to think that the closure for a short period is not protecting fish and i think that it will so we can agree to disagree on that matter. As for the size limits on traverse i absolutely agree that the way it is now is not good, i have had this conversation with terry clayton and have expressed my concerns. I was also concerned that only the west arm was being shut down and not other spawning areas but did not get a answer. I will continue to press this issue there until i get the answers i am looking for. I have no clue why my age has anything to do with it, all you showed me is that you look on peoples profiles and base there intelligence on the year they were born. I would like to respond to more of your post but cant understand a lot of it.
So why dont we just close the lake down like they did with every other lake in alberta?????? I find it funny how you could go out to crawling valley and keep walleye for years. and the shut it down... Now you go there and there is nothing for fish like there use to be when you could keep fish... I dont fish that west wing during the time they want to close it.. I have once. So really it does not effect me at all....I just dont like seeing things change when they have NO real evidence that this is needed...

So untill I see any documentation stating different I am agaist it.