Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin.C View Post
Hey It is funny how I have sent many letter s about many different thing in this province...I have been at this for a lot longer than you have bud. I dont think you read my post You just wanted to run your mouth.....So how is all of the smaller fish I catch when I go there not doing anything for the lake????? The ones you catch are young and have not been caught yet.There are tones of big fish in that lake but they are educated to fishermen..... So all of those little one will spawn in a couple years and the next batch of smaleer and so no.. Pretty common sence...I staed make it C&R instead of closing stuff down....

So hot shot what is your opinion????? shut it down for fishing???? so you are know god what do you do??? I love how you come and knock me so what are you going to do or should I say what would you prepose we do????? young exspert......

I wasn't running my mouth at all, you just seemed so against the protection of spawning fish that i didn't, and still don't know where you are coming from. You seem to think that the closure for a short period is not protecting fish and i think that it will so we can agree to disagree on that matter. As for the size limits on traverse i absolutely agree that the way it is now is not good, i have had this conversation with terry clayton and have expressed my concerns. I was also concerned that only the west arm was being shut down and not other spawning areas but did not get a answer. I will continue to press this issue there until i get the answers i am looking for. I have no clue why my age has anything to do with it, all you showed me is that you look on peoples profiles and base there intelligence on the year they were born. I would like to respond to more of your post but cant understand a lot of it.