Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 03:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl2 View Post
Bawhahahahahahaha....... you are a character indeed. for your information i have had a couple conversations with terry clayton about the size limits on traverse expressing my concerns over the current regulations, have you had any? written any e mails?. I am glad you are happy catching 100's of small fish a day, but even all your small fish will disappear if spawning fish are not protected and then what, we all get to listen to your ranting about how srd don't know what they are doing. i guess we should all do things your way, complain on the net while doing nothing and blaming everybody. you are a self proclaimed expert in fisheries and apparently if you were running srd there would be no problems so i urge you to apply for a job at srd, and then i can flame you on the net while not leaving the comforts of my home. i am by no way saying the srd if perfect but with limited resources and funds sometimes they are going to have to make changes that not everybody is gonna agree with and the only way for you to get your say in is by investing a little more than ranting on ao about how much better you are ....lol.... again thank you very much for your valuable input in this matter....

on a side note i do believe that there are some changes that will benefit traverse long term so my son gets memories there like i got when i was little. and hopefully they all come but as for anymore changes this year i am not sure we can expect any as regulation changes have to be reviewed at the round table meeting prior to changes and the test netting results would have to show overwhelming data to force an emergency change. i am very curious to see what kind of info comes from the test netting.
Hey It is funny how I have sent many letter s about many different thing in this province...I have been at this for a lot longer than you have bud. I dont think you read my post You just wanted to run your mouth.....So how is all of the smaller fish I catch when I go there not doing anything for the lake????? The ones you catch are young and have not been caught yet.There are tones of big fish in that lake but they are educated to fishermen..... So all of those little one will spawn in a couple years and the next batch of smaleer and so no.. Pretty common sence...I staed make it C&R instead of closing stuff down....

So hot shot what is your opinion????? shut it down for fishing???? so you are know god what do you do??? I love how you come and knock me so what are you going to do or should I say what would you prepose we do????? young exspert......