Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
To add to this.....This is why I dont like the boundaries of this closure.....the boundaries donot encompass the pre or post areas.
You either care for these fish.....ALL IN....or why bother.
If srd has said the fall tests nets are not good and changes need to be made.....shouldnt we do all we can?
But i can definitly see why every one is resisting, when Nate a tournament angler says our Bio has told him differently and the comment goes against what the SAWT president even said at the meeting

To add to this......i am backing all my comments on a public meeting that provided me with a sheet of the important points and what the participants of this Public meeting has to say. So there is witnesses and a paper trail.

I am not making any......i heard so and so...or i heard this ...or i heard that....from who or whoever, comments.

Anyone has the freedom to post whatever they want...especially based on the the fact this is now the 3rd thread concerning this issue. Wether you attended the meeting or not the discussion has opened the issue up for many people to make educated comments or suggestions, based solely on the threads.

Based on Nate's comment and what Terry Clayton said pubically along with his info sheet...which completely contradicts Nate's comment....i suggest some one is either misinformed or down right blowing gas.

I will in fact be emailing Mr. Clayton with quotes to try and reveal his true beliefs on the matter.
If he does truely believe Nates comment......then we have a whole new issue why this reg change is being done and what is the backing force behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by npauls View Post
Terry Clayton has mentioned to people that he doesn't believe that it is a major spawning area and more of a feeding area.

He has said that it is to silted in to be a solid walleye spawning area.