View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Hmmm...well I must have missed a few posts...

So what are the other forms of communication you reference that don't take place on this board.....I still feel out of the loop the way you are saying everything is old hat. I never found out about the meeting until the night it happened....funny that was never posted here. I never knew about the minutes either until that person came up to me at the show on the weekend yet many seem to have received them last week and again no mention here. You see why it seems a bit of an information vaccuum exists here. I'd like to find out about things before they happen like some of you seem to be and not after. Seems maybe some of you in the know could share a bit more when it becomes available????
Sheep,

The other forms of communication I was making reference to is email and telephone. There are people very active in regards to opposing OS that have never even logged on to this website. ( crazy eh?)

If you knew what was in the minutes at the show then you knew about them before I recieved them. I got them yesterday.

I found out the time and location of the Calgary meeting at 10:00 PM the evening before a 9:00 AM meeting.

From all I can see most of the members that now have info on this board have been accomodating with posting and answering questions truthfully and without hesitation. Getting info in the beginning (just after the fact sheet was made public) however was like pulling hens teeth, some that knew more than others chose not to say anything....

So ya I'd agree that there is a vacuum, but it is from the top on this one.