Thread: Land owner tags
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeze View Post
Lets rewind and post a casual reminder that you do not own the wildlife, just the land. I think that is undisputed amongst all of us.

Once again, you have an attitude just like Justin. "If I can't draw the mule buck I will just buy it with a landowner tag". So you are using the landowner tag to bypass the game management strategy in your zone. (The problem with the system) You think your earned entitlement to your land also entitles you the game on that land - which I repeat - you do not own.

Regardless of the habitat contributions you make, you can not claim to have the understanding or entitlement great enough to harvest game animals at your own personal will.
I was purely making a point on attitudes... Certainly not using the bypass route as you suggest, just making a point.

And obviously I do not own the wildlife that visits our properties, please show me where "I" claim entitlement to our resources ?

For the record, I can honestly say more than 20 different individuals were allowed access to dirt I pay taxes on in 2010.. Not family, some friends, but mostly nice sportsmen and women I met while in the field..