View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Taylor View Post
This goes to show how little some people do for wildlife but will flame others. Since when is creating habitat such as leaving areas that has steep hills or slough bottoms that had been farmed by previous landowners to go back to trees illegal? As for feeding deer in winter when they are starving everywhere and coyotes picking them off like gophers. Give your head a shake, it's not illegal one bit, it's called caring a bit more about things than just killing them. Too many of these flames come from people that after the deer is dead they don't give a dam until next year.
This year do more for the game than you take then talk ethics to me. Since the only thing I've seen on here was with antelope fences and work done with them, in my books that is high on the ethics scale to me. You guys that just buy a tag and shoot your deer are more like leaches to me.
I see what you are saying... i really do.. but if i was trying to feed the deer, i wouldnt be hunting over the same spot and i have done more for the wild flora and fauna in this province than you will ever know. so dont preach to me.
Actually dont preach to anyone. I dont need to point out that deer is over populated in this province so dont go and tell me " I'm saving the deer" what a bunch of bologna. Your facts are wrong and you're acting like a savior. Just stop. Not cause I'm telling you, but just read what you're posting. It doesnt make any sense. ok, I'm done.