Thread: Bass? Alberta?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Chub, I've fished dozens of bass waters in BC and there is unquestionably a loyal but very small following. Considering the quality of their bass fishery, it speaks volumes about how popular bass would be in Alberta. LMAo...just look closer at that link...the guy doesn't even know what species are in what lakes. Ya, really important...lmao You best find a more credible link.

Who said anything about bios grading success anyhow. I said they could grade the impact of these interlopers.....likely better than the guys at the gas station anyhow.
Well as youve said ask a kootenay regional bio his opinion on Bass.....which is fair.
But the ultimate grading of a fishery is the pleasure gotten by the tax paying public....and sure some enviromental things may suffer.
You can laugh at the link..its not up to your highly scientific mind..which is fair. I hang with a more common person crowd. I too fish many BC interior waters and see the huge benifit those anglers recieve from a diverse fishery.

In all fairness if you post a link from a so called highly regarded bio who has concrete proof that Bass cant survive and be a bonus to S. Alberta....i will bow down to you and admit my errors. Im on this side of the fence because im open minded...not because i know it all.

Last edited by chubbdarter; 09-13-2011 at 06:27 PM.