View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
another conspiracy theorist. I heard a UFO was spotted in England. The news report said the aliens are helping Earthmen build stealth space ships and that we already have an Earth colony on another planet.

witnesses? assaulted? says he but not the police. please provide the quote from this syrian couple that said a serious assault occurred. I did not see it stated from an unbiased source.

You post proves one thing...there is just not enough information to charge yet convict an assault happened.

Show me a video that shows her walking up and hitting him hard enough to hurt. Touching someone is not assault that anyone here I am sure feels should go through the court system. Otherwise...he said she said.

He he

SFOAD

P.S.

The nice new camera he was testing...surely had video capability...surprising he took no video of this "mob" and attack.
I've got an slr. I've had it for 2 years now and still don't know how to use video on it...never bought it to video anything.

His pictures clearly indicate an agitated woman coming at him.

An unbiased source?? Like the CBC?? lmao. Good one.

When you accuse someone of being a conspiracy theorist in order to besmirch the premise of their argument you should always mention tinfoil hats as well. Given the facts presented by the only source so far, I'd say you're the one jumping to wild conclusions about what happened.

At any rate...I understand he has had to use Freedom of Info to try and get the Toronto Police video of the event as there was a police public video camera in the food court.

And your premise that no crime was committed because no charges were laid, ignores many other infamous isntances of charges not being laid against minorities when crimes were clearly committed. Charges were not laid to avoid further politically inconveniences. Oka comes to mind.