View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I don't support his behavior, but if as you say there was no assault, why do you keep bringing that up, as if to justify the woman's actions?

That is of course one possibility, the other possibility is that they saw what constitutes assault, and simply chose to overlook it in order to avoid the mess that would result if the police pressed charges. We all know that race and religion would get dragged into this if it went to court. This thread alone shows that outcome is almost guaranteed. Lets face it,neither the police or the politicians want that situation if they can avoid it.

Same possibilities, same reasoning.
LOL...you are assuming assault...I am viewing the facts which indicate no assault. I am arguing it explains why she was approaching him as he continued to take photos. Again...facts and human nature strongly suggests if he was in a physical confrontation with a late trimester pregnant woman that one of the men would of got involved. It is amazing you just don't get it. Just read this and think about it before typing.

So you argue against the facts...and your sole response is conspiracy. The police are in on it. The witnesses are in on it. The family getting photos taken of them is in on it.

Yup...can't argue with the conspiracy theory. That makes more sense then the facts. Also impossible to argue against conspiracy theorists. Anyone against them...is just part of the conspiracy.