View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
If you think that the man seated at the table wasn't aware of what was happening, you need to look at the pictures again. Starting with the first picture shown, where do you suppose the man at the closet table is looking? I think that it is obvious that he is looking at the man with the camera, that the woman is pointing her arm toward.As the woman walks towards the guy with the camera, he is still just sitting there watching, he hasn't made any effort to rise from his seat. In the second picture she is closing on the man, yet he still hasn't made any effort to rise from his seat. He is just sitting there with the same look on his face. And if we are to believe that the man was asked to stop taking pictures, yet he continued taking them, it is only logical that these were not the first pictures being taken. After all, the woman is already pointing at the man and is heading towards him in the first picture that we see. Given all that, it is quite obvious that the man seated at the table saw what was going on, he just chose not to act until after the assault took place.
Answer this...
So you fail to acknowledge the police felt no assault took place but that the right wing commentator says there was...so you continue the witch hunt? You believe the report and not the witnesses and the police on scene?

Hmmm your point is intriguing. Can it be that there was no assault? She walked over asking him to stop...and he is claiming more happened that actually occurred. The man seems calm. You are perfectly correct. So what validates the position that nothing really happened? The fact that no charges were laid or that the guys look bored? If my wife got up and actually was attacking some guy...I would be there in a flash. If peoples phobias that muslims are violent...why on Earth does that guy seem more interested in thinking about Avery's arrest that this fictitious violent confrontation between a woman and a large creepy male? Video would be great...I wonder if anyone had any? Given the location...there has to be surveillance footage...but still...no charges. Hmmm...I would so laugh my ars off if this was just a stunt to test the hysteria level and how quickly people assume the worst.

The more you post...the more you convince me of my impression of the events and solidify the facts that nothing happened versus his "story". No charges...no aggressive male response. Just a woman asking a creepy guy to stop taking photos of their small daughter...would be my guess based upon the facts.