View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 03:51 PM
bubbasno1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntingdad View Post
Buuba you sure seemed determined to control the flow of info here. If you post it its good, if I post it its bs? So I take it you are one of the select few going to the meeting then? Why did you hide that you had the info being released tommorow? Who is trying to diflect?
Huntingdad,

Did you read the post that started this thread. Did your response pertain to anything that was in the post. Here it is again

I would like peoples thoughts on the following. I will put this down word for word. Let me know how you interpret this.

"Regulatory and Legislative Changes Required:

Current: The Wildlife Act does not allow landowners to be paid for providing hunting access (paid hunting).

Proposed: A Ministerial Order will outline that landowner payment from an organization based on contractual commitments to provide wildlife habitat and access is not in violation with the Wildlife Act."

If you have thoughts on the above statement please post them.

I did not hide the information. Oviously I posted it and offered to email it to anyone who requests it. Yes even you. I just received the information this morning. If you read my post have been very forthcoming with information as I have received it.

Anything else you would like to comment on.

Bubba