Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mass transportation at it's finest!! (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=123976)

Ken07AOVette 03-02-2012 09:38 AM

Mass transportation at it's finest!!

Nice bright colors, air conditioning, ingenuity at it's finest :)

It's just the first few couple cars in the train, not sure about top speed, but once momentum is built up it is likely unstoppable!

Just noticed the one in the rear car give a big smile and wave! How nice. :love0025:

Wait a minute, looks like she is waving with just one finger.....:thinking-006:

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/...udy1/fatty.gif

Fisherpeak 03-02-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette (Post 1327939)
Nice bright colors, air conditioning, ingenuity at it's finest :)

It's just the first few couple cars in the train, not sure about top speed, but once momentum is built up it is likely unstoppable!

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/...udy1/fatty.gif

I think they need a pilot car.

Scott h 03-02-2012 10:19 AM

:sHa_sarcasticlol: Rmember it's not you it's your metabolism..........Thanks for the laugh

BBT 03-02-2012 11:05 AM

You see me rolling. You hating!!!!!!

Can they use the drive thru?

rawhide 03-02-2012 11:16 AM

I beleive they out weigh a Smart car, and should be able to proceed into a Drive Thru. Not like am am going to stop them,,,:scared0018:

Okotokian 03-02-2012 12:29 PM

On a more serious note, why aren't they on the sidewalk?

Fisherpeak 03-02-2012 12:45 PM

Side walk ain`t wide enough.

NoKlu 03-02-2012 01:00 PM

The only problem I can see with that set up is how close that tent was to the wheels. Can you imagine the problem if that thing got caught and stripped her clean for all to see! :sign0068:

CaberTosser 03-02-2012 01:42 PM

While this is only anecdotal, when I was visiting family in Texas I noticed quite a large number of obese people as compared to up here; and quite a number of grotesquely obese people like those two. I wonder if their obesity made them need the scooters, or the scooters made them obese. It's very much a 'chicken and the egg' question.

I think the answer is their laziness, gluttony and poor nutrition choices made them obese, so they got scooters; then they became even more obese. The hot weather in those parts sure doesn't encourage lots of activity either, that's for certain.

Skybuster 03-02-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaberTosser (Post 1328287)
While this is only anecdotal, when I was visiting family in Texas I noticed quite a large number of obese people as compared to up here; and quite a number of grotesquely obese people like those two. I wonder if their obesity made them need the scooters, or the scooters made them obese. It's very much a 'chicken and the egg' question.

I think the answer is their laziness, gluttony and poor nutrition choices made them obese, so they got scooters; then they became even more obese. The hot weather in Thise parts sure doesn't encourage lots of activity either, that's for certain.

I think you have it correct in that their laziness, gluttony, and poor nutrition choices led to the scooter. A scooter costs money, and thus they would have to had the wherewithal to work hard enough to purchase the scooter. I believe the laziness part comes first, followed by the obesity, followed by a social benefit solution as a gov't supplied scooter. Having said all that, now that they are in the situation they are in, you gotta love ingenuity.

rawhide 03-02-2012 03:01 PM

Well at least the Snowmobile cover model was wearing her seat belt, :scared0018:

Safety first:scared:

eastcoast 03-02-2012 03:02 PM

the one being pushed looks like shes wearing a supersized super dave osbourne outfit.

Redfrog 03-02-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okotokian (Post 1328179)
On a more serious note, why aren't they on the sidewalk?

Load bans.:)

Alberta Bigbore 03-02-2012 03:08 PM

I didnt see aany clearance lights....D.O.T. would surely shut them down

Fisherpeak 03-02-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastcoast (Post 1328441)
the one being pushed looks like shes wearing a supersized super dave osbourne outfit.

She was towing the slim one behind her.

Fisherpeak 03-02-2012 03:33 PM

You know what always happens,the hot chick always has an ugly wing man.
NOW,for 10 points and your dream date...........which is which.

Take your time ,think carefully.You wouldn`t want to screw this up.

Sooner 03-02-2012 04:01 PM

Tandem Tandem. Hope their air brakes are working.

eastcoast 03-02-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fisherpeak (Post 1328482)
She was towing the slim one behind her.

I didn't look that long I puked in my mouth a little bit.

fordtruckin 03-02-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alberta Bigbore (Post 1328451)
I didnt see aany clearance lights....D.O.T. would surely shut them down

I think they should have a pilot truck front an rear! lol

Grizzly Adams 03-02-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaberTosser (Post 1328287)

I think the answer is their laziness, gluttony and poor nutrition choices made them obese, so they got scooters; then they became even more obese. The hot weather in those parts sure doesn't encourage lots of activity either, that's for certain.

I've eaten in restaurants in Texas. Their portion size certainly lives up to the state' s reputation. Every thing is bigger in Texas. :D

Grizz

Dacotensis 03-02-2012 11:24 PM

When I was a kid, say 13 or 14, being in a wheelchair as I was/am I would sometime grab onto the seat bracket area on my cousins BMX or mountain bike. We could get to the pop-shoppe a lot faster(uphill both directions) and get a wagon wheel and a pop for less than a dollar. On a few occasions the bike peddal would hit the bottom of the footrest on my wheelchair and there would be an epic wipeout on the main street in our hood. Always was funny when it happened.

nof60 03-02-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBT (Post 1328067)
You see me rolling. You hating!!!!!!

That pair are pros at using the drivethru

Ken07AOVette 03-02-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skybuster (Post 1328300)
I think you have it correct in that their laziness, gluttony, and poor nutrition choices led to the scooter. A scooter costs money, and thus they would have to had the wherewithal to work hard enough to purchase the scooter. I believe the laziness part comes first, followed by the obesity, followed by a social benefit solution as a gov't supplied scooter. Having said all that, now that they are in the situation they are in, you gotta love ingenuity.

And attitude, do not forget attitude. I would bet a months pay that there is zero chance either of them would be as nice as pie, actually smile and wave, I see the one in the back doing the exact same thing everyone in a double wide wheelchair going through a drivethrough does; give the finger to someone with a camera.

tommyguitar 03-03-2012 12:32 AM

Funny post Ken! Imagine if you saw that going down the road. I would be just howling! :)

Grizzly Adams 03-03-2012 08:16 AM

I guess, on the surface, there is some humor here, but it's really very sad. I can relate, because I've just finished a bathroom renovation for a person in this situation. Not funny at all.

Grizz

Smokey 03-03-2012 08:36 AM

I don't see the humour in it. Have some empathy.

IHUNT 03-03-2012 09:06 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats awesom!

booker 03-03-2012 10:21 AM

Ken07AOVette
Anyone want to go fishing tomorrow?

PM me

Lol.

Ken07AOVette 03-03-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booker (Post 1329465)
Ken07AOVette
Anyone want to go fishing tomorrow?

PM me

Lol.

got some point you are trying to make?

if you want to go fishing, PM me, if you can run a computer surely you can figure out simple instructions. Well, maybe not....

CaberTosser 03-03-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokey (Post 1329365)
I don't see the humour in it. Have some empathy.

Empathy towards someone for what they did to themselves through long term self-destructive actions? Not from this guy.

Get rid of the scooter
Get a healthy diet
Get a job

A person that fat can't be holding down a job. They're that fat because other people empower and support them; be it relatives who overfeed them and reinforce their lame excuses for getting so huge and/or taxpayers through social assistance programs. Their trouble is that they believe their own lies about why they are that big. The truth is simple: more calories consumed than burned. It can't be broken down any more simply. Certainly there are people whose metabolism's vary to their disadvantage, but the math on calories consumed versus burned can't possibly be logically debated. Nobody can get that enormous by eating the same quantities as normal people who have normal activity levels, period. They might by eating the same calories as people with very high activity levels, but then there's your explanation. By being so sedentary they have less muscle mass; less muscle mass burns fewer calories. They need rid of the scooter for their own well being.