Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Hunting Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Spypoint Link App Update (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=385294)

CMichaud 07-28-2020 08:19 AM

Spypoint Link App Update

Just a heads up...seems they have a new update.

Went to check pics on phone and it would not let me in - told me to update app at Google Play store.

Problem - there is no new updated app available.

Uninstalled app and tried again - no good.

Went and logged in at the web site proper and apparently the android version is not up yet.

Justfishin73 07-28-2020 08:45 AM

App and pics good for me this am

CMichaud 07-28-2020 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justfishin73 (Post 4209448)
App and pics good for me this am

You must be in iOS?

From there site...

IOS users will wake up to find a new SPYPOINT app available to them. For Android users, we are only waiting for it to be published in the Google Play Store. In the meantime you can access your cameras and photos via the webapp on an ipad or computer. We have been informed by Google that it may take up to 48 hours to be fully released. Be assured that your cameras are functioning as normal through this transition. Thank you for your patience and we will update you when we get additional information.

Justfishin73 07-28-2020 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMichaud (Post 4209460)
You must be in iOS?

From there site...

IOS users will wake up to find a new SPYPOINT app available to them. For Android users, we are only waiting for it to be published in the Google Play Store. In the meantime you can access your cameras and photos via the webapp on an ipad or computer. We have been informed by Google that it may take up to 48 hours to be fully released. Be assured that your cameras are functioning as normal through this transition. Thank you for your patience and we will update you when we get additional information.

Nope-Android

DRhunter 07-28-2020 01:18 PM

I have an Iphone and i just tried the app, it did not work as it mentioned that I need to update in the apple store. When I go to the apple store, there us no update available... oh well I guess I will wait a couple days and see if it is ironed out.

DR

Brbpuppy 07-28-2020 01:23 PM

Thanks for posting this. I will try the update in a few days.

darren32 07-28-2020 01:30 PM

It's on the google play store now. I just updated.

DRhunter 07-29-2020 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren32 (Post 4209597)
It's on the google play store now. I just updated.

Yep, updated now as well. New look to the app, hopefully it works well. I like the map function if you have your camera out (mine are not out quite yet) so hopefully that works.

DR

35 whelen 07-29-2020 03:12 PM

Just updated mine works fine

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

The moose 07-30-2020 09:51 AM

mine would not list the update as available on Iphone. Deleted the app and reinstalled from the app store. good to go.