Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shame On ALL Of Them ... Especially Scheer ❗ (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=379725)

Selkirk 04-13-2020 02:33 PM

Shame On ALL Of Them ... Especially Scheer ❗

Take a look at this 👉 https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cha...ough-1.5530542

Selkirk :mad:

jrowan 04-13-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selkirk (Post 4149192)
Take a look at this 👉 https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cha...ough-1.5530542

Selkirk :mad:

Certainly Scheer shouldn't have brought his family onboard. They should have stayed where they were. But as far as politicians not following guide lines IMO they're an essential service. Can't run the country without a government and an opposition. Sounds like in the time frame they had to come back that they're really wasn't any other option. Still the opposition leader should've known that even though parliament was shut down that it would have to reopen for some votes and remained in Ottawa.

Bigwoodsman 04-13-2020 02:46 PM

We're all told to stay home, yet Trudum and family go to the family cottage at lake Herrington!!! It's a do as I say, not as I do government!

As for the rest of them, they needed to be there to pass the bill to dole out the cash. I guess the only way they could figure out how to do it was to get everyone into Ottawa, video conferencing isn't an option for these clowns.

BW

catnthehat 04-13-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman (Post 4149207)
We're all told to stay home, yet Trudum and family go to the family cottage at lake Herrington!!! It's a do as I say, not as I do government!

As for the rest of them, they needed to be there to pass the bill to dole out the cash. I guess the only way they could figure out how to do it was to get everyone into Ottawa, video conferencing isn't an option for these clowns.

BW

I thought they went to Newfoundland.
Cat

wannabe 04-13-2020 02:52 PM

It's CBC after all. They're probably leaving out the fact they've all been tested for the virus.
CBC = garbage news

Bigwoodsman 04-13-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catnthehat (Post 4149210)
I thought they went to Newfoundland.
Cat

Are the Trudeaus breaking the rules?
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau might be breaking at least one public health guideline as well. Trudeau, his wife Sophie and their three kids have been spending time at Harrington Lake, the prime minister's lakeside retreat and official summer residence in Quebec, about 30 kilometres northwest of Parliament Hill.

catnthehat 04-13-2020 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman (Post 4149255)
Are the Trudeaus breaking the rules?
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau might be breaking at least one public health guideline as well. Trudeau, his wife Sophie and their three kids have been spending time at Harrington Lake, the prime minister's lakeside retreat and official summer residence in Quebec, about 30 kilometres northwest of Parliament Hill.

I really don't care WHERE he goes.
On facebook there was someone saying he went to Newfoundland.
Like I said, I don''t care where he goes, well, yes I do. I want him to go away from the Government, don''t care where, just away!:thinking-006:
Cat

Bigwoodsman 04-13-2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catnthehat (Post 4149259)
I really don't care WHERE he goes.
Cat

I agree, I actually wish he'd just go to hell!

BW

elkhunter11 04-13-2020 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman (Post 4149260)

BW

By the time he is done with Canada, we all may feel like we are already there.

bobtodrick 04-13-2020 03:39 PM

They are an essential service (well...they say they are).
So what is the alternative? If they each went on a separate flight there would be holy heck to pay because of the waste of money.
One of those 'you can't win for losing' situations.

MountainTi 04-13-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman (Post 4149260)

BW

I wish he would have went hiking in '98

Ruffnuts 04-13-2020 04:15 PM

TA holes

They all make sick.

IR_mike 04-13-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainti (Post 4149275)
i wish he would have went hiking in '98

🙂🙂🙂👍👍👍

Cracking a KOKANEE in agreement

1899b 04-13-2020 04:17 PM

troutbug 04-13-2020 04:24 PM

https://tnc.news/2020/04/13/double-s...o8kTZ73tAVbgR8

Burro 04-13-2020 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troutbug (Post 4149317)

Nice. At least the pics are flaunted on instagram for all of Canada to see.

Something tells me Trudeau is waiting for Trump to make a move and follow suit.

58thecat 04-13-2020 04:32 PM

if this is true then it shows as indicated before on **** poor leadership....maybe in the future there will be someone legit at the helm but that would be too much for our society as a whole to take...so we get this....

MountainTi 04-13-2020 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IR_mike (Post 4149309)
🙂🙂🙂👍👍👍

Cracking a KOKANEE in agreement

:)

Smoky buck 04-13-2020 04:57 PM

Who cares really the reason this was reported on is strictly political to make the opposition look bad. You realize many essential services workers are breaking social distancing rules all day every day. It’s part of keeping the country running

Really we could benefit from loosing a few politicians from all parties anyway

Trochu 04-13-2020 05:00 PM

Crack reporting CBC, money well spent, essential workers/family not social distancing!

Are commercial flights flying 2/3 empty to maintain social distancing?

Selkirk 04-13-2020 05:10 PM

.Meh ... Try Again ❗

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannabe (Post 4149211)

It's CBC after all. They're probably leaving out the fact they've all been tested for the virus.
CBC = garbage news

You must have missed this part of the article ...
"Outgoing Green Party leader Elizabeth May, who lives in B.C., boarded the Challenger jet along with Liberal B.C. cabinet minister Carla Qualtrough, Conservative Opposition Leader Andrew Scheer, his wife and their five children last Friday — filling all seats on the aircraft."

Hope that ☝ helps. :lol:

Selkirk

Who Da Fisherman 04-13-2020 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoky buck (Post 4149350)
Who cares really the reason this was reported on is strictly political to make the opposition look bad. You realize many essential services workers are breaking social distancing rules all day every day. It’s part of keeping the country running

Really?? They are not breaking the rules on social distancing, as an essential service they try to keep as much distance as possible and minimize contact. There is no way these small kitchens that they could keep 6' apart.
WDF

Selkirk 04-13-2020 05:34 PM

Fail 👎

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoky buck (Post 4149350)

Hawg Wash

The article clearly stated that there was also a Liberal Cabinet Minister on that plane.

Try again.

Selkirk

Smoky buck 04-13-2020 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selkirk (Post 4149414)
Hawg Wash

The article clearly stated that there was also a Liberal Cabinet Minister on that plane.

Try again.

Selkirk

BC provincial liberals and Federal liberals are very different you being from BC know this

The target is the party leaders that are federal opposition anyway but that’s my opinion

Smoky buck 04-13-2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Da Fisherman (Post 4149400)
Really?? They are not breaking the rules on social distancing, as an essential service they try to keep as much distance as possible and minimize contact. There is no way these small kitchens that they could keep 6' apart.
WDF

There is attempts to keep within social distancing but some essential services it’s not possible

Jigsalot 04-13-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burro (Post 4149319)
Nice. At least the pics are flaunted on instagram for all of Canada to see.

Something tells me Trudeau is waiting for Trump to make a move and follow suit.

X2. You got that right. I have always had the feeling he takes all his instructions from the US administration. He is a pathetic leader who is unable to make decisions for Canada. Plus trump has no intentions in helping the Alberta oil industry. He’s looking out for himself and will bury Canada if he had the chance

58thecat 04-13-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoky buck (Post 4149425)
There is attempts to keep within social distancing but some essential services it’s not possible

Very true....but if bringing your family with you with others on the plan....I wouldn't and I read too trudeau's family is staying at the cabin as thier hub and he goes back and forth?

Who know nowadays with all the bs in the news....every party is out to make the other look like idiots but they do t u deer stand along the way they look stupid too....

58thecat 04-13-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selkirk (Post 4149414)
Hawg Wash

Try again.

Selkirk

Don't believe all articles out there...end up,like a dog chasing its tail....only to stop...have a quick lick and then carry on....

huntwat 04-13-2020 05:48 PM

I am at the point of being discussed with all politicians. The only way to get away from them is to separate and make proper rules to get rid of them easier.

abhunter8 04-13-2020 05:48 PM

Who cares!

Give me a break! There is no story here.