Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Hunting Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   This one takes the cake for trespassers!! (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=404365)

1shotwade 10-17-2021 07:56 PM

This one takes the cake for trespassers!!

My good friend who owns a bunch of land out by ft assinboine found a trailer hunting camp on his bush quarter with the lock cut on gate! Im headed to take pictures as the said trailer is on his bale stack now with his phone number on it! He even packed it nicely! He left a map for them even!! This might be news worthy!

V45 sabre 10-17-2021 08:12 PM

Man to see the trailer owners faces.

Pixel Shooter 10-17-2021 08:20 PM

Classic. Luv it

GMX 10-17-2021 08:28 PM

Legendary this will be…

Must see pictures

Smoky buck 10-17-2021 08:32 PM

Post pics !!!!

fordtruckin 10-17-2021 10:19 PM

What kind of trailer? If it’s like the one left on the side of the highway in that other thread I doubt you’ll get anyone claim it or have your bale stack torched!

1shotwade 10-17-2021 10:56 PM

Its not going well ill post pictures once situation calms! apparently they dont like they have to get it off on there own dollar! beer tastes good! They didnt like our price of 5 grand!

fishnguy 10-17-2021 11:03 PM

Lol.

So people are actually dumb enough to cut a lock, set up a camp on someone’s land, and go hunting? I wonder what the thought process is. I understand (as in I can see that happening) people “sneaking in” for a hunt on foot, driving into a field to quickly pick up whatever they shot, etc. But parking a trailer, setting up camp… lol.

1shotwade 10-17-2021 11:03 PM

ok rcmp came this was all he said!! found a trailer on my property i put it up so owners could find it and the keys to my loader got lost and we been drinking! Im not posting pics yet more than likely come back on us!

1shotwade 10-17-2021 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishnguy (Post 4427163)
Lol.

So people are actually dumb enough to cut a lock, set up a camp on someone’s land, and go hunting? I wonder what the thought process is. I understand (as in I can see that happening) people “sneaking in” for a hunt on foot, driving into a field to quickly pick up whatever they shot, etc. But parking a trailer, setting up camp… lol.

I quote " this is a lease road its a lease we can hunt her its crown land! except they were 1/4 mile in!!

1shotwade 10-17-2021 11:11 PM

One reasonable gentleman has come to make peace! we told them put a number together and donate to the charity of there choice trailer comes off!

djwf69 10-17-2021 11:25 PM

Wow

So what was the RCMP response. They are on private property and the property owner is in trouble? What am I missing here how is that possible?

1shotwade 10-17-2021 11:34 PM

nope no trouble they did a file and we said we found a trailer and wanted make sure the owners got it back! it was our rules or theres! they said they will be back. RCMP have names so its all documented. not a word was said about trespassing wink wink!

djwf69 10-17-2021 11:46 PM

It’s that one , is wow , I mean wow . The bale stack idea is priceless… if possible would love to see those pictures if it all works out. Well done for keeping a cool head ! I can not believe the entitlement on folks these days.

Dean2 10-18-2021 05:07 AM

This tickles my funny bone to no end. :sHa_shakeshout:Great Job and a great, totally no destructive way to teach these buttwads a lesson. Only suggestion, make them show you the receipt for the donation first, don't sound like real honourable types.

Smoky buck 10-18-2021 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1shotwade (Post 4427176)
nope no trouble they did a file and we said we found a trailer and wanted make sure the owners got it back! it was our rules or theres! they said they will be back. RCMP have names so its all documented. not a word was said about trespassing wink wink!

Good to see you guys are having fun teaching these idiots a lesson :sHa_shakeshout:

I believe they are more likely to learn their lesson about trespassing from this over getting a ticket/slap on the wrist from the RCMP

Stinky Buffalo 10-18-2021 07:10 AM

Classic. Would have been great to have a game camera up to see their reactions...

kingrat 10-18-2021 07:16 AM

Meh this thread is useless without pictures. We need evidence, and a few different angles at that.

Dewey Cox 10-18-2021 07:40 AM

Pictures would just end up in a civil suit.
This story is better as a legend anyway.

Phil McCracken 10-18-2021 07:50 AM

Great stuff!...:)

Ebrand 10-18-2021 08:06 AM

You guys are too kind.....

Trailer???

What trailer???

There is no trailer on my land.

Perhaps the trespassers who cut my lock off took it?

1shotwade 10-18-2021 09:25 AM

Not sure how much a zoom boom and a truck and operator costs but they are on there way!! peace officer left laughing his ***** off. once Its off i have someone who might have drove by and took a picture of a trailer on a bale stack. It might show up I have no idea who he is!:rolleye2:

freeride 10-18-2021 09:26 AM

Best thread of the year by far

Lost Arrow 10-18-2021 09:49 AM

This is awesome! Can't wait to hear how it all ends!

creeky 10-18-2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1shotwade (Post 4427099)
My good friend who owns a bunch of land out by ft assinboine found a trailer hunting camp on his bush quarter with the lock cut on gate! Im headed to take pictures as the said trailer is on his bale stack now with his phone number on it! He even packed it nicely! He left a map for them even!! This might be news worthy!

Any BD dually tracks?

Creeky....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

birdman86 10-18-2021 10:05 AM

Love this! No room for ignorance or ass-umptions when hunting, know who's land you're on!!

Grizzly Adams1 10-18-2021 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean2 (Post 4427190)
This tickles my funny bone to no end. :sHa_shakeshout:Great Job and a great, totally no destructive way to teach these buttwads a lesson. Only suggestion, make them show you the receipt for the donation first, don't sound like real honourable types.

Sometimes you have to practice alternative Justice.

Grizz

Albertadiver 10-18-2021 11:07 AM

photos please!

CDNOutdoorsman 10-18-2021 12:11 PM

Remind these trespassers that they are extremely fortunate to have trespassed on your friends land and not most other peoples including mine because the outcome and opportunity they have been given would not have been an option... they would have learned the hard way...

1shotwade 10-18-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDNOutdoorsman (Post 4427411)
Remind these trespassers that they are extremely fortunate to have trespassed on your friends land and not most other peoples including mine because the outcome and opportunity they have been given would not have been an option... they would have learned the hard way...

These gents were smart enough to see how the subtle somewhat kindness was a reminder that they were lucky! This wasnt our first time dealing with this stuff. They were pretty worried things were going south! Cops didnt even check our guns on quads!!