Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2 am intruder and a question about hiding evidence (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=337942)

Jays toyz 01-24-2018 10:23 AM

2 am intruder and a question about hiding evidence

So I am tinkering in my car hole at zero dark 30 last night and I hear distinct footsteps right on the other side of the door. Holy hell, it's a thief! So I grabs me a chunk of lumber in one hand and my cell in the other and go out the other door and wait around the corner in the shadow. Crunch, crunch crunch through the snow he approaches my hide... I jump out all prepared to fight and my thief looks at me all wild eyed and blasts out of there.

On a completely unrelated note, is it legal to bludgen an ungulate within the city limits? What if nobody saw nuttin?
I kid, but that damned deer nearly got it. We were both pretty surprised.

1899b 01-24-2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jays toyz (Post 3715786)
So I am tinkering in my car hole at zero dark 30 last night and I hear distinct footsteps right on the other side of the door. Holy hell, it's a thief! So I grabs me a chunk of lumber in one hand and my cell in the other and go out the other door and wait around the corner in the shadow. Crunch, crunch crunch through the snow he approaches my hide... I jump out all prepared to fight and my thief looks at me all wild eyed and blasts out of there.

On a completely unrelated note, is it legal to bludgen an ungulate within the city limits? What if nobody saw nuttin?

Ha ha ....

bobtodrick 01-24-2018 11:28 AM

Your lucky he didn't grab your piece of lumber and give you a taste of your own venison!

bat119 01-24-2018 11:46 AM

They'll never look in the freezer, you can dispose of the evidence one roast at a time.

Red Bullets 01-24-2018 11:52 AM

Too funny. Planked venison. Sounds yummy.

Xbolt7mm 01-24-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jays toyz (Post 3715786)

You had your phone,,,call a butcher

kmacisaac 01-24-2018 08:48 PM

I believe either answer is correct!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobtodrick (Post 3715823)
Your lucky he didn't grab your piece of lumber and give you a taste of your own venison!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bat119 (Post 3715828)
They'll never look in the freezer, you can dispose of the evidence one roast at a time.

Slash8 01-25-2018 06:28 AM

Good thing it wasn't a Beaver, you would have had a hell of time explaining that one to the boys in green.

58thecat 01-25-2018 06:46 AM

Mmmmmm venison......:)