Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Guns & Ammo Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Meanwhile back at the twoonie club (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=373984)

coyoteman 12-18-2019 10:16 PM

Meanwhile back at the twoonie club

1 Attachment(s)
The twoonie club rules--Hunting rifle any caliber.100m.The idea to take the centre out of a twoonie size target. 9 twoonies ok.In this example i have fired 13 rds.The picture speaks for itself.One twoonie had two hits in the centre.Its all in the spirit of good natured fun--OK lets see who can outshoot the old newfie sealer------

JD848 12-18-2019 11:59 PM

No one is going to drive and go shot toonies,so your barking up the wrong tree.

To take this kinda punishment you must be drinking or some thing,nothing iilegal about enjoying a few shots,but most shots are taken out on you,so why not just enjoy xmas and let it ride for a while till next fall.

I wish you a good xmas and hope you understand no one is out to target or to belittle you,but you keep bringing it on and asking for it so just be cool and enjoy the holidays.

I am trying to be as polite as possible to someone trolling with no boat.

JD

Kurt505 12-19-2019 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD848 (Post 4076604)

To take this kinda punishment you must be drinking or some thing

:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Nyksta 12-19-2019 07:30 AM

You should consider attending a nearby shooting range and join in the fun with other locals to your area. There's plenty of official and unofficial competition available at each and every range.

waldedw 12-19-2019 07:35 AM

:argue2: OH boy here we go again :angry3:

Dick284 12-19-2019 09:15 AM

Did Coyoteman say something again?

Oh ya, this ignore feature sure is nice.:bad_boys_20:

Gilly 12-19-2019 10:00 AM

The only guys that can afford to shoot toonies are guys shooting the 338 lapua or the 50 bmg lol.

Smoky buck 12-19-2019 10:03 AM

Some people are slower than others and take longer to grasp things. There is also those who are exceptionally slow

This does not give people the right to pick on them Trudeau would not approve of it:D

DLab 12-19-2019 02:58 PM

Um,I don't see any that actually hit the centre clean in the orange stickers and only one shot touching the black dot in the bottom right circle.

I know...I know...don't feed em.

coyoteman 12-19-2019 03:34 PM

Twoonie

Quote:

To take this kinda punishment you must be drinking or some thing,nothing iilegal about enjoying a few shots,but most shots are taken out on you,so why not just enjoy xmas and let it ride for a while till next fall.

I wish you a good xmas and hope you understand no one is out to target or to belittle you,but you keep bringing it on and asking for it so just be cool and enjoy the holidays.

JD

Not wanting to participate is ok[[no need to explain-----

coyoteman 12-19-2019 03:35 PM

twoonie

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLab (Post 4076940)
Um,I don't see any that actually hit the centre clean in the orange stickers and only one shot touching the black dot in the bottom right circle.

I know...I know...don't feed em.

Now is your chance--Not as easy as it looks---

coyoteman 12-19-2019 03:40 PM

Twoonie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoky buck (Post 4076757)
Some people are slower than others and take longer to grasp things. There is also those who are exceptionally slow

This does not give people the right to pick on them Trudeau would not approve of it:D

wouldnt hurt to give it a try--One shooter hit 9 of 9 with 5 centres--Separates the shooters from the-----I have had considerable practice--My gopher book shows 10800 and change on the record this past 5 years.

coyoteman 12-19-2019 03:47 PM

Twoonie

Quote:

JD

We shoot year round--Not wanting to participate is ok--Not for everyone--One gentleman hit 9 out of 9 with 5 centres-another can ring the i kil gong.No need to open my thread again Have a happy xmas.

coyoteman 12-19-2019 03:49 PM

Twoonies

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilly (Post 4076754)
The only guys that can afford to shoot toonies are guys shooting the 338 lapua or the 50 bmg lol.

I was advised illegal to shoot twoonies.So circle 9 and give it a try--Not as easy as it looks----

coyoteman 12-19-2019 03:53 PM

Twoonie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick284 (Post 4076735)
Did Coyoteman say something again?

Oh ya, this ignore feature sure is nice.:bad_boys_20:

Come on dick give it a try----All part of the fun--Didnt see pictures of your deer yet.I did ok for 2019 2 bucks and a doe.Merry xmas

DLab 12-19-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyoteman (Post 4076966)
Now is your chance--Not as easy as it looks---

I run the Varmint For Score Bench Rest League at the Medicine Hat Rifle Club,16 shoots each of the last 3 years.
I have a pretty good idea what it takes.We shoot a much smaller Bull at 100 yards(.500") than your targets. Twoonie size Bulls are what we shoot at 300 yards (1.5"),with a smaller X dot for centre.
Thanks for the encouragement though and keep practising,it takes trigger time.

obsessed1 12-19-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyoteman (Post 4076976)
Come on dick give it a try----All part of the fun--Didnt see pictures of your deer yet.I did ok for 2019 2 bucks and a doe.Merry xmas

What is wrong with you? Any.one who has spent any time behind a gun/ loading bench knows your a complete fool who is not only unethical but also dangerous Both to yourself and others. Yet you continually post up your ridiculous threads and goad folks into your somewhat twisted mind space. I sincerely hope you are just trolling and are not actually as touched as you make yourself out to be. My 10 year old shoots as well as you do at 100 yds. And no I don't need to post pics of it cause unlike you I have nothing to prove.

crazy_davey 12-19-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obsessed1 (Post 4077026)
What is wrong with you? Any.one who has spent any time behind a gun/ loading bench knows your a complete fool who is not only unethical but also dangerous Both to yourself and others. Yet you continually post up your ridiculous threads and goad folks into your somewhat twisted mind space. I sincerely hope you are just trolling and are not actually as touched as you make yourself out to be. My 10 year old shoots as well as you do at 100 yds. And no I don't need to post pics of it cause unlike you I have nothing to prove.

Agree. Nothing but FOS and a danger to others.

Gilly 12-19-2019 06:26 PM

Ahhh coyote boy. The comic relief for the AO community lol. At least your teaching us what not do. Carry on with your world class shooting you will need it to snipe the spine out a of deer next year. Lol.

Lefty-Canuck 12-19-2019 06:29 PM

I wonder if he owns a firearm with the nickname “princess”?

LC

marky_mark 12-19-2019 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilly (Post 4077085)
Ahhh coyote boy. The comic relief for the AO community lol. At least your teaching us what not do. Carry on with your world class shooting you will need it to snipe the spine out a of deer next year. Lol.

Maybe he’s related to Ryan Koehler lol

Big Lou 12-19-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marky_mark (Post 4077196)

Hahaha! Oh my! That’s beautiful material. A long, slow clap to you.

fps plus 12-19-2019 08:04 PM

He has passion and a hobby so good for him

tullfan 12-19-2019 08:45 PM

Twoonies

Anybody can shoot twoonies. Spine, head and neck. That’s the money.

Tullfan

bat119 12-20-2019 08:28 AM

I usually toss them in the air and take out the center with my 1911 I'll have to try a rifle sometime

waldedw 12-20-2019 08:43 AM

Don't know who this coyote man is but it appears as though he has at least 2 trolling motors in the water at all times.

Which is a good thing as it also appears that both his oars are out of the water most of the time.:snapoutofit:

Positrac 12-20-2019 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waldedw (Post 4077462)
Don't know who this coyote man is but it appears as though he has at least 2 trolling motors in the water at all times.

Yup. One on the front of the boat and one on the back. Both pointing in the opposite directions.

burbotman 12-20-2019 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck (Post 4077090)
I wonder if he owns a firearm with the nickname “princess”?

LC

Would that be with a Huskemaw on top?

6.5 shooter 12-26-2019 11:16 AM

Be very careful, last time I "insulted" either one of these "products" I got a 6 month ban.....Be afraid be very afraid.

Yup just sight this in for one hundred yards....turn up the dial and you can shoot 5000...what a crook.

Part of the reason I no longer watch Wild TV.

Nyksta 12-26-2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter (Post 4080655)

Be very careful, last time I "insulted" either one of these "products" I got a 6 month ban.....Be afraid be very afraid.

Yup just sight this in for one hundred yards....turn up the dial and you can shoot 5000...what a crook.

Part of the reason I no longer watch Wild TV.

https://youtu.be/HvdnSOH2fWo

5000 yard shooting, easy peasy right