Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   P & D Enterprises (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=114808)

Mickey 12-17-2011 05:13 PM

P & D Enterprises

Strolled into P & D enterprises today and with me being more of a rookie when it comes to firearms, I was very happy when I was able to talk to any of the staff in the place and was met with gracious enthusiasm when it came to helping me out. Of course everyone has their own preferences when it comes to what to shoot, but I walked in with 2 rifles in mind and no one tried to sell me one right away, talk me into something more expensive. All they did was offer friendly advice and service. Exactly what every industry sorely needs right now.

If there are any of you that havent checked it out I would highly recommend it and if any of you on this forum work there, kudos to you. You have just earned yourself a very loyal customer.

moose maniac 12-17-2011 05:20 PM

I have had really good experiences with them also

lone wolf 12-17-2011 05:25 PM

p & d

Reassuring to know they haven't changed.

Always had a positive experience there.

badbrass 12-17-2011 05:35 PM

Yep! treated me well every time I was there! A1 place! :)

Alberta Bigbore 12-17-2011 07:46 PM

Usually when ever i post something about P&D Enterprises on here, it gets zapped due to them not being a site Sponsor. But ill say again, you have to love P&D great service, great store, I'd buy a gun from them any day

Mickey 12-17-2011 11:24 PM

Glad to know that there are others out there that have had the same good experience that I have had.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES 12-17-2011 11:30 PM

In September when I was looking for .280 ammo no one across the city had any so with last place to check was P&D and he had some first time being there and wow it was a nice store the little cutie taking my money wasnt so be neither . Still funny though run into someone who knows me where ever I go , one guy at the gun counter who helped me said are you perhaps BBJ I said depends whos asking LOL .

So We know they read the forum and 5/5 for service .

twofifty 12-17-2011 11:53 PM

Visited P&Ds while on a gun-related business trip to Edmonton and was very impressed by what I saw and heard from the staff. P&D is a classic well-run well-stocked friendly gun shop.

Mxyzptik 12-18-2011 08:11 AM

I have had good service there for sure, although I did have a rather nasty exchange with the D from P and D that almost made me not go back. However we all have our bad days, I was just inquiring about some non toxic NON STEEL 20 gauge shot shells and she bit my head off. Having been married for 34 years I knew exactly what to do so I turned tail and ran.

4thredneck 12-18-2011 08:22 AM

Faststeel works there.

Armorman 12-18-2011 08:29 AM

Good group of people at P&D....very knowledgeable and professional for the most part. I'm surprised they aren't a sponsor here.

savage shooter 12-18-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

I have had good service there for sure, although I did have a rather nasty exchange with the D from P and D that almost made me not go back.
I agree. Dianne really ruined the place for me. Because of her I swore never to go back. I won't either, until she's gone.