Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   No Money for Vets, but $12 Million More for Iraq (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=339353)

Ehgun 02-14-2018 09:31 AM

No Money for Vets, but $12 Million More for Iraq

Sigh!! :( :rolleye2:

dmcbride 02-14-2018 09:59 AM

The Liberals spent $25 billion last year on non Canadians and refugee's.

Ehgun 02-14-2018 10:39 AM

That's why I stated "more" in the title...so soon after his telling vets that they want more than Canada can afford.

CMichaud 02-14-2018 10:41 AM

I like this guys posts from the CBC forum...

The 2 yr list! NAFTA, undermining our Courts, tweeting the TO hoax, Veterans, gov payroll, carbon tax, interest rates, energy east, Khadr, Russian spy in PMO, vacations, nannies, M103, 19000 illegal crossings, weeping, 4x ethics violations, CMHC stress test, Boyle, elbowgate, peoplekind, weeping again, used Jets, home remodeling, pipelines, two tier legal system, 20 million to Clinton, 60 untracked Syrian fighters, 15 million to Kahn, no show on Rememberance Day 2 yrs running, Atheist G.G., Fin Minister, 100k tweeting Health minister, can't remember where I'm born Minister, Sports Minister, the Architect Minister, Drunk on Vacation VA minister, weeping minister, don't like the Court decision Minister, cardboard cutouts, selfies, and 119 billion added to debt

ETOWNCANUCK 02-14-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMichaud (Post 3732078)
I like this guys posts from the CBC forum...

The 2 yr list! NAFTA, undermining our Courts, tweeting the TO hoax, Veterans, gov payroll, carbon tax, interest rates, energy east, Khadr, Russian spy in PMO, vacations, nannies, M103, 19000 illegal crossings, weeping, 4x ethics violations, CMHC stress test, Boyle, elbowgate, peoplekind, weeping again, used Jets, home remodeling, pipelines, two tier legal system, 20 million to Clinton, 60 untracked Syrian fighters, 15 million to Kahn, no show on Rememberance Day 2 yrs running, Atheist G.G., Fin Minister, 100k tweeting Health minister, can't remember where I'm born Minister, Sports Minister, the Architect Minister, Drunk on Vacation VA minister, weeping minister, don't like the Court decision Minister, cardboard cutouts, selfies, and 119 billion added to debt

This should be a sticky....remind everyone.
Then maybe we’ll have a chance of getting rid of him in 2019.

michaelmicallef 02-14-2018 03:11 PM

Someone could start a go fund me page to raise funds to buy advertising and show these figures on tv. Since it doesn't look like he will have much in the way of opposition the next election.

troutbug 02-14-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelmicallef (Post 3732243)
Someone could start a go fund me page to raise funds to buy advertising and show these figures on tv. Since it doesn't look like he will have much in the way of opposition the next election.

Good idea

BuckCuller 02-14-2018 04:37 PM

No surprise here.

Still trying to get into the international boys club by throwing money around.
This Joker is going to give Rex Murphy an aneurysm.

HalfBreed 02-14-2018 05:48 PM

I'm a vet.

I'm also 20 years from being accepted to national pension loot.

As I'm covering for my parents and their friends, myself and my friends and likely my parents friends' kids have largely not been having kids.

I wonder where those kids are going to generate funds for retirement.

I'm skeptical of ever getting dollar one from any contributions. Much like Employment Insurance.

:)

Athabasca1 02-14-2018 06:50 PM

Ombudsman for veterans grilled the Liberal government today. He stated there have been 14 studies done and over 190 recommendations put forward but none have been implemented. After that a private members bill, a one pager, to get the ball rolling was voted down by the Liberals.

Sad to say but do not expect any resolution in the near future. The Liberals are all talk and no action of any consequence.