Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Archery Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   best place online for arrows (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=41334)

soopacoach 09-14-2009 09:48 AM

best place online for arrows

I'm wanting to purchase arrows online, preferably out of the states as it is cheaper. Does anyone know who is quick, reliable and with deliver them ready to shoot. I know i can get them thru bass pro or cabelas, put that is full length. HAs anyone bought any thru national archery supply or hunter's friend? And if so, what is your rating of them? Any help would be appreciated!!

3Dshooter 09-14-2009 10:53 AM

If you're planning to have arrows shipped directly into Canada, don't plan on saving a lot. For convenience, however, mail order can be worth while. I'm in total support of buying from your local pro shop, ... but,for some of us, that can be 2 hours away, or more.

A friend and fellow club member recently bought a bow package from Hunter's Friend. I didn't like the set up, some of the accessories were cheap, arrows were wrong spine for the set poundage, he's had to replace his quiver, release was very basic (cheap).... my point, "BE CAREFUL BUYING ONLINE"! Know what you want, understand what you're getting.

BBD 09-14-2009 11:57 AM

Arrows Online

If you go onto Ebay look up a seller named farawayeyes they're from edmonton, I bought from them & saved a bunch,& didn't pay shipping. They came ready to shoot & done to my specs. I had my arrows in under a week!

Hunter Trav 09-14-2009 12:22 PM

I've had good luck ordering from bowhunters superstore. They ship usually the same day if your order is in early enough, and they've had some great prices on the products I've gotten from them. Hope that helps. :)

russ 09-14-2009 04:44 PM

check Lancasters - but they may not ship some of the arrow brands due to territorial agreements.

Buckhunter,1 10-04-2013 11:19 AM

check out mountian archery

pseelk 10-04-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter Trav (Post 388764)
I've had good luck ordering from bowhunters superstore. They ship usually the same day if your order is in early enough, and they've had some great prices on the products I've gotten from them. Hope that helps. :)

x2,I've purchased several items from them as well.

L.O.S.T.Arrow 10-10-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Dshooter (Post 388697)
If you're planning to have arrows shipped directly into Canada, don't plan on saving a lot. For convenience, however, mail order can be worth while. I'm in total support of buying from your local pro shop, ... but,for some of us, that can be 2 hours away, or more.

A friend and fellow club member recently bought a bow package from Hunter's Friend. I didn't like the set up, some of the accessories were cheap, arrows were wrong spine for the set poundage, he's had to replace his quiver, release was very basic (cheap).... my point, "BE CAREFUL BUYING ONLINE"! Know what you want, understand what you're getting.

:D X2 I have to agree ...shipping is a killer now and once it hits the border ..Broker fees, GST, and other charges may apply...over top all charges from sender...

Shipping is a real killer ...for Example for us to have a single bow case shipped shipping can equal cost...I can send a package to Texas cheaper than an envelope to Eastern Canada...

JMHO
Neil

Riverbc 10-11-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter Trav (Post 388764)

Use these guys all the time. I get my arrows for half the price that it would cost me in Canada.
Go through the process of ordering a dozen, and you will see what the total cost will be before you complete the transaction. You can always not proceed any further and empty the shopping cart.

http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/

Ultimate Predator 10-11-2013 07:59 AM

Bought a doz blue streaks off swamp donky before the season paid 130 ready to shoot pretty good deal

Nelg 10-15-2013 02:11 AM

Check out www.camofire.com

SportHuntingHelp 10-15-2013 07:47 AM

I shoot Harvest Time Arrows and get them for a good price in the Edmonton Area.

muzzy 10-15-2013 10:28 AM

arrows online

I get mine from www.huntersfriend.com Excellent price and service and no problems shipping They have an excellent website with great info on choosing arrows and have numerous makes. I got Victory's with .001 tolerance.

Gord