Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Will liberals alienat canada (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=271445)

Dozer31 11-14-2015 08:17 PM

Will liberals alienat canada

So we will be pulling out of syria wile all our allies are going to be ramping things up. If we don't help our allies when they need it what makes you think they will help us when we need it. Just another way to show the world Canada is a bunch of ******* I guess. The female government leaders have more balls than the boy wonder I suppose.

CanuckShooter 11-14-2015 09:02 PM

They want our resources of course.

Wild&Free 11-14-2015 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dozer31 (Post 3033558)
So we will be pulling out of syria wile all our allies are going to be ramping things up. If we don't help our allies when they need it what makes you think they will help us when we need it. Just another way to show the world Canada is a bunch of ******* I guess. The female government leaders have more balls than the boy wonder I suppose.

We were in Iraq, not Syria.

JustMe 11-15-2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dozer31 (Post 3033558)

As far as I know, our military was never a player in Syria. We are in Iraq. One of the Liberal party's election platforms was to pull our troops out of Iraq. The Canadian electorate thought this was a great idea and gave the Liberals an overwhelming majority to proceed with their election promises.
Four years from now, the public may think different, but for now they want us to import a lot of non self sufficient "refugees", use green energy, become a pacifist nation and have gender equality in the House of Commons. Of course the budget looking after it self was another propaganda coup for Justin. The CPC's just didn't offer enough for the common folks I guess..... We're lucky we have the Liberals that helped kill the XL pipeline. Trudeau and Obama seem to think a lot alike. We are truly blessed aren't we to get along with our southern neighbours this way?

I suppose the only way it could have been better is if we had Ms May and the Green Party in power? Maybe next election?

The Cook 11-15-2015 10:27 AM

Any of the big three (china, russia, america) will waltz in and take our resources if they so choose. The NYC police force has more manpower than Canada's armed forces and if uncle Donny gets elected we can say good night to our celebrity leader.

curtz 11-15-2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild&Free (Post 3033765)
We were in Iraq, not Syria.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought we had fighter jets in Syria.

rugatika 11-15-2015 01:04 PM

I believe the bulk of Canadian airstrikes were in Iraq, with a few in Syria. Something like 100 in Iraq and a handful in Syria. (Roughly)

So technically...both.:)

Wild&Free 11-15-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtz (Post 3034188)
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought we had fighter jets in Syria.

Deployed to Kuwait, conducting missions over Iraq.

Syria is a sovereign nation and conducting missions in their air space is technically a declaration of war against Syria. I'm pretty sure we have an invitation(or some form of permission) from Iraq to be there.