Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   Trapping Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   FUR HARVESTERS NWT-series (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=207820)

chad66 02-01-2014 06:41 PM

FUR HARVESTERS NWT-series

I am looking forward to this new show.:)

"FUR HARVESTERS NWT" A new reality series. 100% northern.

FUR HARVESTERS NWT is my (Andrew's) new upcoming reality tv series that builds on his you-tube channel The Wild North.

It is the first reality tv series to be produced and filmed entirely by Northerners which means you guys will get unprecedented access to the rough and rugged lifestyle of a Northern trapper, the likes of which have never before been seen in mainstream television.

This show is produced and directed by Maxim Bloudov (Maximum Limit Fishing) and co-produced and shot by Artless Collective, both based out of Yellowknife, NWT. It is made possible through the generous support of our main sponsor, the Fur Harvesters Auction.The show is currently in production and will air on WILD TV, NWTEL Cable and Vimeo on Demand in the fall of 2014.

war-dog 02-01-2014 08:13 PM

This guy is the reason I got into trapping. His YouTube videos are excellent!

Secret coulee 02-02-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by war-dog (Post 2307298)
This guy is the reason I got into trapping. His YouTube videos are excellent!

X2 I can't get enough of his videos

bill9044 02-02-2014 01:41 PM

X3. I Watched his videos on YouTube. Great vids I can't wait for his show. I hope Charlie is in there as well. Love the vids big fan. Hope they have some great footage.

philintheblank 02-02-2014 02:01 PM

I am surprised it took wild tv this long to come up with a trapping only series. I love the wild north, hopefully wild tv doesn't turn it into a commercial like so many other shows on that network.

Can't wait for the premier!

traxxas13 02-02-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philintheblank (Post 2308012)
I am surprised it took wild tv this long to come up with a trapping only series. I love the wild north, hopefully wild tv doesn't turn it into a commercial like so many other shows on that network.

Can't wait for the premier!

X2

HunterDave 02-02-2014 10:12 PM

I like his videos and as a new trapper I've used them to research trap sets, etc. I hope that he doesn't change the way that he is because that's what I liked the most about his videos.......He's just a regular guy. :)

If his show is a hit I wonder if it'll influence more people to take up trapping?

jacenbeers 02-03-2014 03:14 PM

Wow that is really cool. His videos are awesome. The producers are probably going to have to BLEEP out lots of swear words though.

bill9044 02-03-2014 04:35 PM

The best video was when he caught that beaver under the ice and "Holy **** that's a big f*** beaver." Hilarious. It was a big f*** beaver.

ABwapiti 05-10-2014 01:22 PM

Sure looking forward to watching this show. Has a couple new videos on his YouTube channel.