Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Assault Fitness Air bike Classic (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=395826)

58thecat 02-27-2021 10:10 AM

Assault Fitness Air bike Classic

Just added this to our home gym arsenal of pure beast crossfit workout....$1099.00 shipping included from Fitness factory in Calgary....30 minutes to assemble....very sturdy machine…..if you go hard on it you will enjoy the suck....it is a great alternative to other workout items and I highly recommend it. Oh and you can go easy on it too:)

Fitscottn 02-27-2021 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58thecat (Post 4339087)
Just added this to our home gym arsenal of pure beast crossfit workout....$1099.00 shipping included from Fitness factory in Calgary....30 minutes to assemble....very sturdy machine…..if you go hard on it you will enjoy the suck....it is a great alternative to other workout items and I highly recommend it. Oh and you can go easy on it too:)

Nice purchase of “the devils tricycle” or the “destroyer of souls”!

It’s my go to for building aerobic capacity and I find it better than a concept 2 rower for keeping good body position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

58thecat 02-27-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitscottn (Post 4339188)
Nice purchase of “the devils tricycle” or the “destroyer of souls”!

It’s my go to for building aerobic capacity and I find it better than a concept 2 rower for keeping good body position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup...push yourself on this beast and every hole you have in your body is attempting to intake oxygen...great addition to the gym

OL_JR 02-28-2021 09:42 PM

Might have to add that one down the road, I've usually kept things pretty natural with free weights, running, rucking etc. Lately ordered a bike and magnetic rower as quieter options in the family room that the wife, kids and I can jump on at any time without to much noise.

Without trying something like the assault bike I still think one of the most sucky things a person can do for the time spent is go at a heavy bag. I guarantee that most can't go hard for more than five minutes without sucking air and wondering why they ever went looking for a scrap lol...

Off in the Bushes 03-01-2021 12:16 AM

Read some good reviews on the assault bike from Rogue. It’s priced pretty competitive too for being Rogue.

Sleddawg 03-01-2021 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Off in the Bushes (Post 4339884)
Read some good reviews on the assault bike from Rogue. It’s priced pretty competitive too for being Rogue.

You’ll get bent on shipping or wait on stock. Stick with Assault brand IMO. Great sturdy machine. Mine gets abused and it’s in tip top shape after 2 years. I really want to add an Assault air runner and get rid of my treadmill but that price. Frig

Frank Grimes 03-01-2021 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OL_JR (Post 4339858)
Might have to add that one down the road, I've usually kept things pretty natural with free weights, running, rucking etc. Lately ordered a bike and magnetic rower as quieter options in the family room that the wife, kids and I can jump on at any time without to much noise.

Without trying something like the assault bike I still think one of the most sucky things a person can do for the time spent is go at a heavy bag. I guarantee that most can't go hard for more than five minutes without sucking air and wondering why they ever went looking for a scrap lol...

Definitely a fan and father heavy bag. Helps if you have some training though, so you don’t end up hurting your wrists or shoulders, or just developing bad habits that are very hard to correct. I like to do 3 minute rounds, with 5 minutes of skipping in between.

58thecat 03-01-2021 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OL_JR (Post 4339858)

Yup...fit to fight was our saying back in the army days.....maybe that's why I still enjoy the suck soooooo much.....is something wrong with me?:sHa_sarcasticlol:

58thecat 03-01-2021 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleddawg (Post 4339893)
You’ll get bent on shipping or wait on stock. Stick with Assault brand IMO. Great sturdy machine. Mine gets abused and it’s in tip top shape after 2 years. I really want to add an Assault air runner and get rid of my treadmill but that price. Frig

Gong directly through rogue will cost ya.....we went to Amazon first and it was cheaper then looked around and found it 100 bucks cheaper too as indicated in a post above....always research save money and usually comes a lot quicker too.

Well off to abuse the body for a hour:sHa_shakeshout:
Or longer:)

Immigrant 03-02-2021 03:31 PM

I have had my eye on this for a while. I was not sure if it is worth the money but after much research it seems to be legit. I missed the boat on the sale at Treadmill Factory. But Paul at Forte Fitness came through at a comparable price. Should be a great addition to the gym. Lost 16kg so far and counting.....

ForteFitnessEquipment 03-02-2021 05:05 PM

Thank you

Thank you for everyone that provided a shout out and helped supporting local. We know it is always easier to click a button and order from Amazon, but by supporting local you will get that long term service and support if anything happens with your unit. When looking for investing in fitness equipment, from cages, treadmills, cycles and rowers, we hope you will continue to allow us to compete for your business. WE have a very competitive on-line ordering portal as well as local courier and shipping services within Canada. Thank you again for supporting Canadian Small Business. To learn more about us www.fortefitnessequipment.com

Thank you

Sleddawg 03-02-2021 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForteFitnessEquipment (Post 4340670)
Thank you for everyone that provided a shout out and helped supporting local. We know it is always easier to click a button and order from Amazon, but by supporting local you will get that long term service and support if anything happens with your unit. When looking for investing in fitness equipment, from cages, treadmills, cycles and rowers, we hope you will continue to allow us to compete for your business. WE have a very competitive on-line ordering portal as well as local courier and shipping services within Canada. Thank you again for supporting Canadian Small Business. To learn more about us www.fortefitnessequipment.com

Thank you

Assault air runner price....go

58thecat 03-03-2021 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForteFitnessEquipment (Post 4340670)

Thank you

Thanks for providing torture equipment:)