Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How many fatal overdoses in your world? (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=360947)

trophybook 04-08-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDave (Post 3959989)
Lmao. Strange how he is beat by a teacher(his statement implies this) yet he's an innocent. So where is his explanation of why he was treated this way?
And then let's look at how all over the place your writing is. Is it liberal people who destroyed the culture of North America, and are whining about the loss of Christian values? Nope Christian values are a farce, fear is used to control worshipers. Not turning this into a political thread. No need to. Modern thinking has put religion where it belongs, in the area of myths.
And if the majority of your generation is left leaning, its going to be an interesting election.

But back on topic, this problem of idiots getting pill presses off the internet is one that can be addressed. The number of deaths are horrible. Sad to say I hope some of these people hoping for addicts to die experience one or two family members dying that way.

This young lady stood beside my wife for our wedding just last summer. Lost her mother to cancer just before Winter Equinox 4 years ago, yet some of you are cheering about her fiancé's death. Who's the better person.

Go die in a fire

Kurt505 04-08-2019 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDave (Post 3959989)
And then let's look at how all over the place your writing is. Is it liberal people who destroyed the culture of North America, and are whining about the loss of Christian values? Nope Christian values are a farce, fear is used to control worshipers.

I couldn’t figure out how someone could have such a dark cloud hanging over them until I read this statement. I’m not saying you have to be Christian, but the values they hold are great values to live by if peace, harmony and happiness are the end goal.

Blame whatever you want, but a tree grows from its roots. We are all in control of our own destiny, have a good moral structure can only help make good decisions.

TreeGuy 04-09-2019 01:46 AM

Heartbreaking thread.

Tonight I had to sit my 17 year old son down to tell him his friend since age 6 was found dead this weekend because of a fentanyl/heroine overdose.

She leaves behind a twin sister.

The boy is still digesting. As am I.

I’ll reserve further comments for now.

Tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD848 04-09-2019 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreeGuy (Post 3960390)
Heartbreaking thread.

Tonight I had to sit my 17 year old son down to tell him his friend since age 6 was found dead this weekend because of a fentanyl/heroine overdose.

She leaves behind a twin sister.

The boy is still digesting. As am I.

I’ll reserve further comments for now.

Tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear of this tragedy , it effects so many when things like this happen.

I think your son has a good father and in times like this is when your really needed,i wish your son to have great strength and realize many good people sometimes make the wrong choice in life.

17 isn't very old,i hope they find who sold him this crap.